Thursday, July 16, 2009

About me,...

Well what can I say,... I am a happily married woman with two wonderful children and a wonderful husband! I am into scrapbooking and crafty things and believe that is almost become an addiction! ; ) I am very fortunate to be married to someone that understands my hobbies, interests, and all that wonderful sane (sometimes insane) stuff and I as well understand his! LOL We still have not figured out whose is more expensive though,... ; ) Either way,... I made this blog so that I can share my interest with friends and family and keep in touch with all the wonderful things that we face and do each week. I will also be posting crafty things that I have done and come up with, hence the hobby focus I have emphasized already! LOL So excited to get started,... ready?!

No comments:

Post a Comment